During your visit to the pages of xoreftaris.gr and in order to order products, but also to ensure the possibility of contacting you to inform you about our offers and new products, you may be asked to provide information about you (name, email address, etc.). See in detail:
PRODUCT ORDER AND CONSUMER PROTECTION
Placing an order through the e-shop is a conclusion of a distance selling contract regulated by the legal framework of Law 2251/1994, as amended.
You have the possibility of concluding a valid order through the e-shop, if you are legally competent in compliance with the articles of the Greek Civil Code (unless you have reached the age of eighteen and you are not in legal aid regarding the conclusion of a sales contract). Orders can also be placed by representatives of legal entities, while the company reserves the right to claim from the supervisor or guardian any orders that will be made by legally incompetent persons.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
The personal data provided by the users remain on the website server in Greece. They are stored in the site database and are stored in temporary data recovery files.
Our company will not disclose, sell or disclose any information provided by the user without its information and consent.
Our company is committed to protecting the personal information and data provided by users. For this purpose, it has taken the necessary technical security measures and organization of the processing of users' personal data.
The personal information collected is temporarily stored on restricted access servers, which are password-controlled and use special technologies and security procedures.
Our company takes all the necessary measures, with the most modern and advanced methods, to ensure your maximum possible safety.
All information, which is related to your personal data and your transactions, is secure and confidential. Our company keeps in its possession the data of the users for a short period of time or for as long as the law stipulates.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Our company collects exclusively the data provided directly to us by the user of our website who has filled in the account / order registration form, until he notifies us that he explicitly withdraws the above consent, according to Law 2472/1997 as he amended by Law 3471/2006.
When you fill in the Registration Form we collect the following information:
• Email (email address)
• First name - Last name
• Telephone / Fax
• Address, City, Postal Code, Country
• Company name
Our company needs this information to identify the user who logs on to our site and to manage their account and order. If the user subscribes to the newsletter, they may be informed via email about our products and services or about promotions (eg coupons, contests, etc.). The user can choose to stop downloading information / promotional material at any time.
According to Law 2472/1997 and the GDPR regulation, the registered user or customer of our website has the right to access his personal data, which we have collected and processed in accordance with the above. It also has the right to request the deletion of such data.
• For the right to access or correct personal data, log in to your account.
• For the right of portability, log in to your account and follow the procedure.
• For the right to forget (delete), log in to your account and follow the procedure.
In case the registered user or customer has not received a response to his request, he can contact our company at 2610451221 & 2610342367.
Note for links to third party websites
Our site may contain links to other pages. Our company has no control over them and can not be responsible for the protection and confidentiality of the information provided to them, as they are not included in this privacy statement.
A) Regarding the GDPR Directive:
The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is a new directive of the European Union, which has brought significant changes in data security and privacy and has been in force since July 2018. It has updated the existingPersonal Data Protection Directive issued in 1995 and is more limited than the existing one which had the flexibility of a different approach / implementation by each EU country. sensitive personal data. More information can be found on the official instruction information website at www.eugdpr.org
The competent body that will supervise and impose the sanctions that will result from the non-implementation of the directive in a company or an organization is the Personal Data Protection Authority / DPA.
At xoreftaris.gr we always take care of the maximum security of the data concerning your personal data. We keep our systems in optimal condition with daily checks, continuous software updates, application of automatic rules of self-protection (firewalls, DDOS protection, etc.), use of advanced antivirus software (antivirus), organization of how to protect your personal data by encryption exclusively Server (Dedicated Server).
We have developed mechanisms that automate the application and deletion procedures of all data available to any registered user of xoreftaris.gr.
More specifically, a registered user has the ability to edit his name, email and phone number, edit his addresses, change his password and subscribe to newsletters. He can also download his account data in CSV format. Finally, he can request a report with all his personal data that we store and request the removal / anonymity of his personal data that we store.
We therefore inform you that for the purposes of providing our services, the company may proceed to the collection and processing of personal data of individuals, in accordance with applicable Greek law, as well as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as the "GBP" or "GDPR") and may therefore to act as "Processor".
Cookies are divided into the following categories:
- Necessary Cookies. They allow the execution of basic functions of the site, such as adding products to the cart, storing products in the wishlist, electronic payment. Without these necessary Cookies, the smooth operation of the online store is immediately affected, your personal navigation experience is limited and basic functions are under-operated.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies remember your preferences when you browse our website, so that we can suggest the right products based on your needs, thus helping you to find much more easily what you are looking for.
- Performance cookies. Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use our website. They allow us to see which pages they visit most often, inform us if they encounter a problem while navigating, etc. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the visitor as the information is aggregated and therefore anonymous. Used only to improve the operation of the online store.
- Advertising Cookies. These cookies are used to provide ads related to you and your interests. They are also used to send advertisementoffers that best meet your needs, thus reducing unwanted and unsolicited advertising messages. They also help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
- Cookies Analytics. They are a subset of the Cookies functionality and enable us to evaluate the effectiveness of the various functions of our website, thus constantly improving the experience we offer you.
Xoreftaris.gr may use the functions of Google Analytics for display ads (eg, repeat marketing, Google Display Network appearance reports, etc.). Using Ad Settings, visitors can opt out of Google Analytics for display ads and customize Google Display Network ads. Here are the available Google Analytics web opt-out options available.